Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Work Week 2011

So for the 4th year in a row I got the chance to spend my Memorial Day weekend in beautiful Charleston SC working SE Cheer Work Week!!! This is one of my most favorite times of the year and such a great way to start my summer off on an amazing note!! I enjoy going down to Charleston so much because I always get the chance to meet some wonderful new people but most importantly I get the chance to see some of my most favorite people in the world that I dont get to see often enough!! 

I spent 5 fun filled days in Charleston and got the chance to work with one of my wonderful friends Nicole!! I do not get to see her very often so the fact that we got to spend these 5 days together was so much fun!! We spent our days watching the wonderful SE UCA Staff getting ready to start teaching camps this summer and making airport runs and our nights hanging out and enjoying our time with some great old and new UCA friends! The nights were also filled with a few free nights to enjoy all the wonderful things Charlestons has to offer, one night was awards night (where I got my 7 years on staff watch!!) and the final night we had an 80s party where Fly By radio performed! If you have not ever heard of them they are this amazing 80s band!! They rock and I really enjoy watching them play!!  

I really enjoyed my time in Charleston, the people I got to spend time with and I sure hope I am lucky enough to have the chance to go again next year for year #5!!! Here are a few pics to give you a little taste of the fun I had!! Hope you enjoy and dont forget to keep checking back to see what crazyness I get into next!!

Chloe :)
Redshirt Ladies at the awards banquet dressed to impress!
Nicole and I at the awards banquet
Redshirt ladies dressed and ready to enjoy the 80s party
My SBFF at the 80s party
Some Favs on the dinner boat cruise our first night in Charleston
 

No comments:

Post a Comment