Saturday, June 11, 2011

BABY PRESTON!!!

 
Introducing Baby Preston
Today was a very exciting day! My bestest finally had her baby and the world was finally able to meet Mr. Preston. But as exciting as it was to meet him today the process of him arriving was a long one! Cerissa chose to be induced because her husband James is in the military and he has to go to a training on the 21st of this month and they wanted to have time to be together as a family for awhile before he left. So on Thursday night at about 8:30 she got the call that she could come to the hospital and start the process. They let me know at 11:30pm that they were in a room and would keep me posted on how things were going. I was hoping that when I woke up in the morning that he would either have arrived or be very close. But when I text James to see how things were going at 7:30am she was only 4cm dilated and that they were in for the long haul. I was going to go straight to the hospital as soon as I got into town but the process was going so slowly Cerissa just told me to stay at home. Little did I know that the process really was going to take awhile because baby Preston did not arrive until 12:51am this morning. Yes that means that my bestest was in labor for 27 hours before he finally decided he was ready to come into this world.

But that leads me to today! I got the phone call from James at about 1:40 this morning that Preston was finally here and Cerissa sent me a pic of him at about 4am. I finally got to meet him at noon today and boy was I excited! I spent 3 hours at the hospital with Cerissa, James and Preston and I loved every min of it! At one point I was holding Preston and he was hungry. Well he started trying to suck at my skin and I had to break it to him that I was not going to be able to feed him...haha but he did leave a nice little wet spot on my shirt from where he sure was trying! But this adorable little boy has a head full of red hair and is so cute! I could hold him all day without a care in the world because he is just the cutest/sweetest little thing. The only time he cried today was when he was hungry, cold or having his diaper change. All things any person that was taken from their nice warm, comfortable home would cry about also! 

But he is just such a wonderful bundle of joy and I can not wait to spend time with him and my bestest again. That means Tuesday is going to be a fun day since I am going to be with them since James is going back to work! So today was a very exciting day for me and I now have a wonderful new nephew!! Hope you enjoy a few more pics from my visit today and keep checking back to see what fun things will happen next!

Chloe :)
Me with the new love of my life!

My Bestest, Preston and I


Mama and Baby!

Look at his red hair

No comments:

Post a Comment