Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My First Blog

Hey Everyone! So I thought it would be fun to start a blog to document my road to 30. I know I still have 2 years before this event will happen but so much is going on and changing in my life right now I thought it would be fun to start this blog a year earlier! 

Right now I am in the process of searching for a job and 2 months from now I have no idea where in the U.S. I will be living. So for now I am living out of my car and at my moms house. I have applied to jobs in about 6 different states and in different areas of the country. I hate cold weather but I seem to have applied to more northern/midwest jobs then anywhere else. Keep your fingers crossed for me in hopes that by Aug I will have a full time job and a new place to call home!

But while I wait for a new job to come my way I will be spending my summer working cheerleading and dance camps! Everyone knows that I have been working these camps for the past 7 summers and I have loved every min of it! This year I received a watch for being on staff for 7 years and it is one heck of a watch! I have made so many memories and great friends and I cant wait to see what fun this summer has in store for me!

It is def going to be a long, fun, stressful and interesting summer for me! So keep checking back so you can see what crazyness I will be getting myself into next!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment