Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm Going to HAWAII!!!

So tonight I got some amazing news!! I got a call from Karen (she is the one that makes our camp schedules for the summer). She wanted to see how my summer had been going and asked me if I wanted a change in my schedule. Of course I said yes thinking that maybe she was going to send me somewhere....but never in a million years did I think she was going to ask me if I wanted to go to HAWAII!!! Yes HAWAII to work a camp!! I was so excited I think I said "shut up" like 10 times and then of course I said YES!! (I would be the dumbest person alive if I said no!!) After I am done in Hawaii I will be spending 2 weeks in Cali working camps! I am so excited I cant even remember both camps she told me I would be working in Cali...haha :) So I will be leaving Raleigh on July 13 and heading west! I will not get to Hawaii till the 14th because i will be spending the night in Cali on the 13th but I am totally ok with that! I called my mom to tell her and I think she might have started crying she was so excited for me. Then she starts telling me all the things I need to do while I am out there (I think she forgot that i was going out there to work not for pleasure) But I told her that once I get home from camp we can sit down and talk about it and I will try and do as much as I have time for. I am just so excited that I can finally say I am going to Hawaii and I really hope when i step off the plane I am greeted by a person her puts a lei around my neck! I am so excited and I just cant wait!! I will make sure to take lots of pictures so I can post them on here for everyone to see!! 

Well its off to bed now because tomorrow starts day 2 at my camp! So I need to be rested...that is if I can contain my excitement long enough to get some sleep!!  But keep checking back to see what I am going to be doing next!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment