Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Selassie's Married!!!!

So this past Saturday my good friend Selassie finally got married. I am sure some are you are wondering why I say finally. Well he is just one of those friends that I never thought would get married. But he met his match 2 years ago in Angie and she changed everything! I was so excited for this wedding because I was going to get some of my closest UCA friends that I had not seen in a year! And I was actually going to witness Selassie say I do!! 


They held their wedding in their backyard and it was so pretty the way they had it set up. But it would not have been Selassies wedding without a little bit of drama! Right as they were walking out some pretty nasty looking clouds started rolling in and lets just say it was not expected since it had been sunny and hot all day! About the time the preacher started talking their was a flash of lightening, then it started raining. It started slowly and then the bottom just fell out! So everyone ran inside and they got married in their living room! It was such a fun ceremony and it just would not have been the right wedding for Selassie if something like this hadnt happen! 


After the wedding we all went to Studio B in Greensboro for the reception. It was so much fun! They had all these pictures around the reception of them when they were young, their family and friends! I was very excited to see that I made the wall twice! We had so much fun just hanging out, dancing and catching up all while enjoying the day and celebrating Selassie and Angie being married! 


I had a great day at the wedding and I loved seeing friends that I havent seen in a long while! I am so happy for Selassie and Angie and wish them nothing but happiness! Enjoy some other pics from the wedding!!

Chloe :)
Getting married in the living room

Introducing Mr and Mrs Amana

My GF

Antwan

Reunited with Kyisha!

So Cute!

Selassie is married!

No comments:

Post a Comment