Wednesday, August 8, 2012

End of Summer

Well a week ago today I finished my last camp of the summer! I had such an amazing summer and I want to thank everyone that helped make it so amazing! I spent 90% of my summer heading all the camps at UT (Tennessee for those that dont know which UT I'm talking about). I went in knowing that I had some tough shoes to live up to (because Nicole was such an amazing HCM and did a great job with the UT camps) but I wanted to live up to them while making those camps my own. I do believe that in the end I was able to do that! It was tough at times and I struggled some but I really think I lived up to what everyone was hoping I would! I met some great new friends this summer while forming strong bonds with people I already knew! I just want to thank Varsity for everything this summer and also for giving me the chance to grow and learn more about myself then I thought I could do in one summer! I am so sad to see this summer end but I know that I have lots of wonderful things to look forward to!!! Like starting my Job (which I did yesterday but that is for another post)!! Below I will share a few more pics from the summer just to catch you up on things that have gone on since my last post! Hope you guys are having a great Wed and once I get internet at my apartment tomorrow night I promise to update you on the job and things like that!! 

Chloe :) 

P.S. I will say the one neg thing that happened to me this summer happened on my last night of camp at UT. Someone broke into my car and stole my favorite purse :( Good thing I had my wallet on me so they did not get any money! Sadly they got my brand new Coach sunglasses that I had bought for myself as a birthday gift but at least those are just a material item and can be replaced! Other than that as my parting gift I had a great summer in Knoxville!!





No comments:

Post a Comment