Friday, July 20, 2012

I GOT A JOB

So all of you that read this blog know that for the past year I have been working hard on trying to find a full time job. Well last Friday I had an interview at King College in Bristol TN and on Wed of this week they offered me the position! I am now the new Assistant Athletic Trainer at King College working with Women's Basketball, Softball and Cheerleading/Dance. I finish my last day of camp on Aug 1st and I start Aug 5, so I have not much time to go to NC pack and get moved! I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life and to bring you guys along on my journey of beginning my career!! 

Bristol, TN is a much smaller city then what I am use to but I know I will love it. I know lots of people that live within 2 hours of me that I haven't normally been able to spend lots of time with and now I will have that chance. I'm just so excited for this new chapter and to start fresh in a new place and feel like I am finally doing something! So be ready for the blogs about the new adventures that will be had in Bristol TN and surrounding areas!!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment