Monday, August 13, 2012

Shark Week



Hey Everyone!!

Bruce the shark (my dads name was Bruce)
ITS SHARK WEEK!! So yes I am one of those people that loves shark week and I watch the Discovery channel all week! I am deathly scared of sharks and do not get in the ocean very often because I am always paranoid that I will get bit by one but I just cant stop watching! Haha yes I am so weird and such a nerd (as Antwan called me earlier today) but their is just something about Shark Week and learning about them that I just love. Maybe I am secretly hoping that if I learn enough about them I can avoid ever getting bit by one when I am in the ocean. LOL But really I think my whole fascination started with my daddy (who loved all the Jaws movies) and watched them all the time which gave me somewhat of an interest in them :) Anyway just thought I would share my love for this week with you and a few pics!
They can jump way out of the water!
Dont Think I could ever swim with sharks!

No comments:

Post a Comment