Thursday, August 9, 2012

All Moved

Hey Everyone, So this past Sat I officially pick up my life and moved to Kingsport, TN. Now this is not the first time I have moved away from home but this time I will not be moving back in a year or so like I have before. This is a more permit move for me. If you didnt read my earlier post I accepted a job at King College in Bristol, TN and I started work on Tuesday! So far I have really enjoyed being here. I am living about 30 miles (45min) away from work. It is a little bit of a drive everyday but I really like my apartment and Kingsport. I also like the fact that a friend of mine, B, lives in the same apartment  complex so I know someone here and I like that! This is such a big life step/change for me but I am so excited about it. Today I got internet and cable so I no longer feel disconnected from the world! The worst part about the last 5 days is I havent been able to watch the Olympics at all or FaceTime with people. But now I am connected again and everything is perfect :)

I can say that unpack some of my boxes has been really fun. I brought pretty much everything of mine that was in storage and let me just say I have found things i forgot I had. I have also loved finding all these pics from undergrad! I have now created a keep sake box that has lots of pics, cards and other little things that i had packed away in boxes and pretty much forgotten about. Below are a couple pics I found in the boxes that have brought back some memories!! I guess finding things like this are one of the fun things about moving and unpacking!! 

 
Well I just wanted to catch you all up on how things are going so far with me in my new city and state! Once I get fully settled and no longer have boxes and clothes laying all over my house I will take some pics so you can see my little home! I hope to have it done soon because the clutter is driving me a little bit crazy! So if anyone would like to come spend a weekend with me and help me decorate I would love that! I will def need another eye when it comes to hanging pics and such! So please everyone come and visit because I love company and will love for you guys to come and visit!!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment