Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Fun

So this past weekend I ventured out into this new place that I live. I started my Sat at the Application County Fair. Heading out to the fair I just knew this was going to be a totally different experience then the state fair in NC. And well I was not disappointed. I do not believe I have ever been in one place with so many women that did not have a bra on (and most of these women without bras were very well endowed) and should have had a bra on. So that was the first big difference I noticed (sorry no pics). It was also very small but that is to be expected for a county fair vs a state fair. Another difference was the fact that the fair was right next to a cemetery. Now that was something very new to me because you can not see a cemetery from the top of the farris wheel in Raleigh. But I had a fun time at the fair! Even road a mechanical bull for the first and it was fun! After the fair on Sat I went to B's lingerie party. I got to meet some new people and celebrate B wedding a little! I def had a great sat and enjoyed venturing out a little and trying to learn a little more about my new home! I still have a lot to learn about this area and how to get around but I am starting to enjoy it here and enjoying the change from big city life to little cities and some country living. I still miss NC very much and miss Big City life! I will always be a big city girl at heart and I will ALWAYS be a NC girl! But life in this new place is starting out great and I am ready to see what other type of adventures are in store for me here! So everyone come and visit and do some exploring with me!! Below is the start to finish of my bull ride. Hope you enjoy!!

Chloe :)











No comments:

Post a Comment