Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bestie is Moving to Tennessee

So I am so excited about my Bestie (Katie) moving from Dallas, TX to Memphis, TN I thought I needed to blog about it! Katie and I have been friends since 2007. We met through Varsity at Disney world working nationals. Lets just say the first time we ever met each other is a very funny story but I will not share it on here, I will just say it involved a very fun night at the Allstar resort and I did not remember meeting her the next day. So I am pretty sure she thought I was nuts and did not think she would ever really talk to me but little did we both know that almost 6 years later we would be best friends and finally living in the same state. This past winter was the first time I had seen Katie in like 4 years but we talked and texted all the time and made sure that we kept up with each others lives! I can honestly say that she is one of those people that no matter how often we see each other or even talk it just seems like we pick right back up where we left off when we finally do! She is really one of my very best friends, knows just what to say to me in any situation (weather I really want to hear it or not) and I know she is always there for me! So as of tomorrow we will both live in Tennessee which makes me very excited (even though we will still be separated by 7hours) I live on the very eastern point of Tennessee almost in VA and she lives in the most Western point of TN almost in AR. But we are way closer than Durham, NC and Dallas, TX how we have been for the past 5 years! So congrats Katie on your new job at Varsity and this new chapter in your life! I cant wait to come visit and for you to come visit me! We will no longer see each other every few years! Hopefully we will be seeing each other every few months now!! 

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment