Monday, September 3, 2012

LONDON

London at night


So this past week I found out some exciting news...that I would be returning to LONDON for New Years!! I will be going to work the New Years day parade that they have in London and Varsity takes lots of All American cheereladers to perform in this parade. When I got the call inviting me I was really worried that I might not be able to go because of my big girl job (Women's Basketball is one of my sports and well they only take a few days off for Christmas). But I talked to my boss and she told me I had to go, so I am so excited that I am getting to go back!! I havent been to London since 2007/2008 and I know things have changed. I cant wait to take the Tube (subway) and here the voice on the sound system say over and over again please mind the gap. haha I am so excited to check out stuff from the Olympics and just see things I have never seen before or have and want to see again! I am still a couple months away from my trip but I cant wait to meet my group and get to enjoy another New Years on the other side of the pond! I am also very excited about some of the people that are also making the trip! Ahhh it is going to be one of the best New Years yet with some of my great second family!! I am cant wait to take lots of pics and share them with you!! As we get closer to the trip I am sure I will post about the different things I am going to get to do while I am there!! Thank you so much Varsity for another chance to make great life long memories in one of my most favorite cities in the world!! London see you in late Dec!!

Buckingham Palace
The London Bridge right outside our hotel!
Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment