Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Another Weekend Another Wedding

This past weekend another friend of mine went from single life to married life!! My friend B took the plunge and got married!! It was a very pretty wedding and she looked gorgeous!! At first I thought I wasnt going to be able to go to the wedding due to work but it ended up working out in my favor and I was able to attend! I was so very excited that she wanted to include me in her very special day!! I love weddings and the fact that my friends are finding the people they want to spend the rest of their lives with but I am hoping I am done with weddings just for a little while!! Even hoping that maybe the next wedding I attend I will be able to have a boyfriend of my own that I can take with me....haha well the last part isnt that important! But B's wedding was beautiful and I had fun!! I only took a couple pics at the wedding but here are the few I took!! Hope you enjoy!!

Chloe :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment