Sunday, September 16, 2012

Photo Booth Fun

So last weekend at Erin and James wedding they had a photo booth set up for us to take pics in. Their were a lot of different props we could use and I do believe we found a way to fit as many people as we could in the pics. I think I went a little over board with the photo booth! I have 11 (yes I said 11) strips of pics from the photo booth and I know their are at least 3 more that I was in and did not get a copy of haha So I can honestly say that I loved it and well I just like to take pics and when I can make them tons of fun I love them even more! One really cool thing about the photo booth is that it printed 2 copies of the pics. You got to keep one copy and the other copy was put into a scrapbook for the happy couple and you could write a note of message to them along with the pic. So I thought I would share with you guys the wonderful photo booth pics that I have and some of them are very very funny!! I think the photo booth is a great idea at weddings and turning all the pics into a fun photo memory scrapbook to show them how much fun their guest had at their wedding!! I sure hope they enjoy all the pics and the photo booth as much as I did!! 

Chloe :) 











No comments:

Post a Comment