Friday, September 14, 2012

The Wedding Event of The Year!!

So last weekend one of my very best friends got married and it was such an AMAZING weekend!! Lots of my amazing second family, that I do not get to see very often, came in for the event and we got to spend 4 days together!! We just had so much fun and enjoyed celebrating such a special day with special people! It was a beautiful wedding!! Erin looked BEAUTIFUL and James looked so handsome in his kilt! I am so excited that I got to share in their beautiful day!! The weekend was amazing and so much fun was had that I think the blog would be like 10 pages long, so I am just going to share some of my favorite pics from the weekend with you guys so you can see the fun from behind my camera :) Congrats Erin and James on the wedding and next chapter in your life together!! I am so happy for you guys!! 

Chloe :)

P.S. I cant add some of my favorite pics from the wedding because they are coming up sideways and I cant figure out how to rotate it on my blog :( Oh well enjoy the ones I can share!




















No comments:

Post a Comment