Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Life Update

Hey everyone, So my life is starting to get really crazy now! All 3 of my sports are practicing and in a little over a week basketball will be in full swing. Basketball practice starts Oct 15, Softball started their fall season last week and they play their first game this weekend and cheerleading has been going strong for the last month and a half. I put together my calendar for the month of Oct, highlighted all my practices and games (each team has their own color as always) and well I do not actually have a day off the whole month. Some how i ended up with teams that do not have the same off days so I am working all 31 days of the month (as of right now). Thankfully my coworkers dont want me to kill myself so tomorrow at our staff meeting we are going to figure out a day or 2 this month that I can have fully off. I mean I do not mind not having a day off because I like all of my teams and I feel like the only way I am going to build trust and a relationship with them is if I am always around and they know I care and am here for them. But I guess if they give me a day I should take it so I can at least get my laundry done and stuff like that. haha I am hoping that even though my life is getting very busy and crazy that some of my friends will finally come and visit me and see this new place that I live! Their are def things around here that I would love to go and do and it would be great if I could do it with some of my best friends! So friends that are reading this please lets make some plans so I can show you around my new place!! Ok well I just wanted to catch everyone up on my life and why I have been MIA and not blogging very much. Hopefully I will be able to find time again sometime soon to let you know how life is going here in the mountains of TN! Thanks for reading and keep checking back to see what is going on in my crazy, busy, hectic life!! 

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment