Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer

Well it is that time of year again for me...SUMMER! And we all know that this means lots of traveling, cheerleading/dancing, not getting much sleep, hanging out with great friends and making lots of new memories! So yes it is time for summer camps to begin again! I am very excited for the summer to start and it is starting out in Chapel Hill at SE Cheer Work Week! I am so excited for this because it might be the only time this summer I really get to see all my wonderful NC/SC staff since I am spending most of my summer in Tennessee. I am very sad about not working my "normal" camps that I have worked for the past 7 years but I am very excited about the new adventure that I will be making working camps at the University of Tennessee!! So everyone keep you eyes out for lots of fun pictures and blogs fill with Orange :) I also get to make my first ever appearance at the vet training in Lake Geneva next weekend. I am excited about this little trip (even if it is for less than 48 hours) because I will get to see some people that I only get to see in Disney World!! So YAY for a summer full of new experiences for me and I am hoping that by the end of the summer I will finally be able to say I have a job! So everyone say a prayer for me that something will finally fall into place for me!!

On a Side note this past weekend I attended the MAATA conference (mid-athlantic athletic trainers association) for the first time since I was in undergrad. I had a lot of fun and got to see some people that I haven't seen in years and also met some great new professionals! Its so different attending the conference once you are all grown up! But I had a lot of fun, learned some things and got to spend time with great people! Yay for getting 12 CEUs towards my 25 CEUS that are needed before Dec!! haha I did not take many pictures this weekend but here are 3 for you to enjoy. These pics are from Sat night at the hall of fame banquet! 


















So that is a short update on my life at the moment! I am sure this summer will bring lots of new stories and memories that I can't wait to share with you all!! 

Chloe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment