Sunday, May 13, 2012

Smile

Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu. 
Someone smiled at me today, 
And I started smiling too. 
 ~Author Unknown

So I am normally the type of person that always has a smile on my face! I don't know what it is about me but I have just always been a happy person. So if I am not smiling people normally ask me what is wrong. After my dad passed away (almost 6 years ago) it took me a very long time to find my smile/happy place again. For those of you that are reading this and don't know much about my background I was/still am the full on definition of Daddy's Little Girl and my daddy passed away suddenly 6 years ago this July (just to catch you up a little on my life). It took me a good 3-4 years to really be able to look at someone and just smile and really mean it. I am going to tell you when you loose your happy place it takes a lot to get it back, and well I didn't really get that happy place back, (because I can never get that place back with my daddy gone) but I did find a new happy place and I am very happy with where I am at with myself today. So since I can finally say I am genially happy again (but I would be way happier if I had a job) I thought I would share with you some of the quotes that I have helped me a long the way to finding my wonderful happy place again. I hope you enjoy them and I really hope that one of these quotes will be something you can look at when you need a smile and it helps you find it! 

"So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, Keep Smiling! Because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about!' ~Marilyn Monroe

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything." ~Irish Proverb 

"Life is to short! Smile while you still have teeth!" ~ Author Unknown

 "The world always looks brighter from behind a smile."  ~ Author Unknown

"Let your smile change the world...but don't let the world change your smile!" ~ Author Unknown

 "Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing."  ~Mother Teresa

So those are a few of my favorite Smile quotes, I have many more quotes about happiness that I love and also helped me through difficult times but this blog was about Smiling! So keep on smiling everyone because you never know who's live you can touch or change with just a little smile!! 

 Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment