Tuesday, May 8, 2012

1 Year Down 1 Year To Go

Well as all of you know that read this blog, I started this blog not long after I turned 28 to document my road to turning 30. Well this past weekend I officially turned 29 and have started my last year of my 20s. I had such a fun and relaxing birthday! When I think back on my 20s, my how the times have changed. In my early 20s I was in college and my birthday always fell on the last weekend of classes so I normally spent my birthday out partying hard with my friends. In my mid 20s I would spend my birthday out at a bar having some drinks and celebrating cinco de mayo (which for those of you that dont know me my birthday is May  5). Now at the end of my 20s I seem to enjoy going to a wine festival and just cooking out at home  with friends. My how getting older changes your way of thinking you should celebrate your birthday! But anyway back to the real reason of the blog, so at this time next year I will be saying goodbye to my 20s and hello to my 30s. I am a little nervous about the thought of being 30 and finally being really considered an adult, or at least that is what my mom says. haha I know this next year is going to be filled with lots of ups and downs and lots of changes, good and bad, but my goal is to make this last year of my 20s the best year yet and I promise to keep you all informed! So heres to lots of memories, great friends and some of the best times we can have!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment