Sunday, May 6, 2012

Last Trip To Disney





So the past week and a half I took another trip down to Disney. This time the trip was for the ICU/Worlds championships. Lets just say that this was the longest, hardest, most interesting trip I have had to Disney yet. I arrived late on Tuesday night. I should have arrived about 3 hours earlier then I did but I was a nice person and waited at the airport for the other people that were riding with me because their flight got delayed. Good thing I did wait because I got the chance to see my LIL (Amber) in the airport! She was in Orlando for her conference tennis tourney and well just by chance we were in the airport at the same time! It was so great to see her since I had not see her face since maybe September! So on Wed I worked form 8-3 in the HP field house for open rehearsals. Thursday-Sunday are just a blur for me! I spent about 12-15 hours each day in the field house working competitions and well lets just say I haven't been that tired in a very long time! I had a great crew of people to work with and enjoyed spending time with some good friends but 4 days of competition can wear on you! I was ready to be done on Sunday and just not be in any type of building that had 4 walls for a few days! On Monday I worked in the afternoon, then had sushi for dinner and went to the outlet mall! I finally bought myself a birthday present, the coach sunglasses I have been wanting forever!! I am very happy with this purchase and I am going to be extra careful with these glasses! Whenever they are not on my face they will be in their case because I did not pay for expensive nice sunglasses to turn around and break them!! haha On Tuesday night everyone that was still in Disney went to Fulton's Crab House for dinner to celebrate mine and Kathy's birthdays along with our last trip to Disney. It was def the most expensive meal I think I have ever paid for but it was well worth it! HEHE gave me my birthday present and it was one of the best i have gotten yet! A Perry the Platypus beach towel, so yes if you see me this summer at the pool or beach that will most likely be my towel of choice to carry!! I really enjoyed all my trips to Disney this year! I loved spending time with some of my great old friends but also enjoyed all the new friends I made this year! Not sure yet if trips to Disney for nationals are still in my future or not, just going to depend on how the job hunt goes and what position I finally get! But I enjoyed this year and loved the ride that all the experiences took me on!! I am a die hard Disney fan and it is something that never gets old to me! I do know I have to make at least one more trip down because they just opened the Agent P experience at Epcot and well I have to do that at least once!! haha I am a kid at heart and always will be!! Well thats all I have for now! 

Chloe :)





No comments:

Post a Comment