Friday, March 16, 2012

Life Update

Hey everyone, its been about 2 weeks since I updated you on my exciting life. I just returned from Orlando this past Tuesday, I sent another week down there working a competition y(his time I was down there to work the UCA/UDA international allstar competition). I enjoyed being down there and being able to hangout with some of my favorite people but boy did this one take a lot out of me. On Sat morning I had to wake up at 4:45am to get ready so I would be on time and at work by 6:15 and I worked till about 11pm that night. That is one long day!! On Sunday it was Spring Forward which meant I lost an hour of sleep. So my alarm was set for 5:45 but to my body clock it was 4:45am. So that was 2 mornings in a row of getting up that early and it def took a lot out of me. But overall the weekend was a good one and I enjoyed seeing some of my good friends and people I havent seen in a long time!!

Yesterday I made the drive down to Montgomery, AL for a job interview. I met with a few different people and just had some good conversations about the job and other things. The job would be working at a small college there and it sounds like a good place for me to start my career. I am not sure when I will hear for sure about this job so everyone just say a little prayer for me and cross you fingers! And if not for this job just keep me on your prayer list and hope I find a full time job soon! I am tired of being unemployed!! 

Well thats all I have for now...tomorrow is St. Patricks day and being that I am Irish I am sure I will have another fun blog coming soon!! Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Chloe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment