Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Draw Something

So my wonderful friend Abby introduced me to  a new game for my iPhone this past week and I thought I would share my love and excitement for it with you guys! The name of the game is Draw Something and I have had so much fun playing it! I get to play with all my friends that have iPhones and it is like a pictionary game. The goal is to draw something and hope the other person guesses right because you get points for all right answers!! So Abby introduced me to this game this past Thursday (it is Tuesday) and I already have 12 games going!! I am a very horrible drawer and sometimes I wonder how people can guess right what i have drawn but I guess thats what makes the game so much fun! Right now my game with my friend becca we are up to 21 times in a row being able to guess what each other is drawing!! That is a record for me!! haha So if you have an iPhone and you want to play a fun FREE game you should download draw something and play me :) I also thought i would share some of the fun things I have drawn so far with this game so you can 1. see how great of a drawer I am and 2. see why you should play :) Hope everyone has a great Tuesday and first day of Spring!!! 

Chloe :)
just so you know i only have 4 colors to work with right now



No comments:

Post a Comment