Sunday, March 25, 2012

farmersonly.com

So have you even been watching TV before and something come on that just causes you to laugh so hard and be at a loss for words? Well that happened to me tonight. I was in the middle of watching the NCIS marathon when this commercial came on for farmersonly.com. Well I am sure you are like what in the world is farmersonly.com. Well it is a dating website for country folks only. HAHA Now I am not hating at all on dating websites and esp not this one but it just caught me off guard and was the first time I had ever seen or heard of this site. After I saw the commercial I first said out loud was that really real and the next thing I did was tell Abby (because I just happened to be talking to her on fb chat at the time). The first thing Abby said to me was thats worth blogging about so I thought I would share this with you. After I saw the commercial I even went as far as going to the website to check it out. Yes this is what I do when I am really in just shock about something I go and check it out, and if you want to check it out also here is the link to the website http://www.farmersonly.com/ and I wont even be mad if you want to join :) haha So this was my big excitement for a pretty much lazy day and it gave me a great laugh! I hope you at least found this somewhat amusing just like me! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! 

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment