Monday, June 11, 2012

Wilmington for Prestons 1st Birthday

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY P MAN!!!!

This past weekend I went to Wilmington to hangout with my Bestest and visit with the cutest little redhead in the whole wide world, P Man!! I was very happy to go and see them this weekend but more excited because P Man turned 1 today! I was so excited to give Preston his birthday presents and just love on him! I was also excited to see my Bestest since I hadnt seen her since Feb when they moved to Wilmington. I arrived Friday night and we just hung out at her house and ate some crab legs for dinner. Sat we went out and about in Wilmington. We went to toys-r-us and I bought P Man the 2nd part of his birthday present. It is a train he can push and ride and it teaches him his abcs. It is so cute and he loves it already!!


 I had to leave yesterday morning to drive to Atlanta for the night. I am off to Auburn today for my 2nd camp of the summer. My visit was way to short but I am so glad I got to see them both and wish P Man a Happy Birthday in person!! I miss them like crazy already but I am going to make it a point to go back and visit very soon and not let it be 4 months before I see them again!! I hope you enjoy some of my pics I took this weekend!! Now off to Auburn!! Until next time!

Chloe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment