Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Summer Camps

Well June is coming to an end and I have worked 5 camps in 3 different states so far! I started my summer off in SC working SCISA camp, then headed to Auburn for a camp and just finished the month off with 3 straight camps at Tennessee! I have had such a good summer so far! Tennessee was a lot of work (since I am heading all these camps this summer), I didnt get a lot of sleep but I made some great new friends and had a lot of fun! If I thought that the month of June was tiring I am in for a rude awakening because July is going to be longer with no days off!! But it will be worth it to spend time with some great friends, making memories and money!! I love my job and being able to be with people I love doing something I love!!  Hope everyone else is having a great summer so far! Enjoy a few pic that I have taken so far this summer!!

Chloe :)

P.S. At camp every summer we have a pep rally and this summer the pep rally is summer splash. That is why almost all my pics are in pool/beach gear! I def have a lot of fun at camp with the summer splash and like to get into it so the campers see that I am enjoying myself at camp just like them and the rest of the staff!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment