Saturday, June 9, 2012

Call Me Maybe Video

This past week I worked SCISA....my first camp of the summer! This was my 6th year working this camp and it is normally my first of the summer! I really enjoy working this camp, the campers are so much fun and full of energy the whole 4 days and the coaches are so nice. I also enjoy this camp because it is at PC and I always get to spend a few days with Laurie and her kids (cant believe jay is 15 and Carolina is 13). When I first met Laurie they were 7 and 5. So yes I really enjoy coming back to this camp year after year!! So this year we all know the Call Me Maybe song is very popular and the Harvard Baseball team has made it even more popular with their YouTube video. Well on the first day of camp I played that song and well lets just say the girls have watched a little to much YouTube :) So we had the bright idea of videoing the whole camp doing that song. Well it turned out great and the campers and coaches loved it so I thought I would share it with all of you!



So my first camp of the summer is in the books. I had a great time and worked with a great staff!! I hope you guys enjoy the video of the campers doing their best version of Call Me Maybe!! Until next time!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment