Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Fun

So the first week of my summer was spent at the University of Alabama helping train the new members of the VCA aka "Redshirt" family. I really had a great time getting to see some of my favorite old friends and meeting new ones! This week was a nice break from my normal life and I dont think it could have been any better. I won Vet of The Year for the Southeast region on awards night (which I was not expecting) and just loved being around the people that mean the most to me! You know people are really true friends when you dont see each other for a year but pick up right where you left off the second your are together again! I love these people and I cant wait till we can all be together again!! So here's to an amazing summer filled with lots of memories, friends, hard work and good times!!!

Chloe :)









No comments:

Post a Comment