Thursday, May 30, 2013

Having A Blast!

So after spending 5 days at the University of Alabama I drove 577 miles to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill to work Southeast Cheer Work Week! I was so excited to get to Chapel Hill and get this work week started. This year marked year #6 that I have worked this. I have so many cheer friends that I just love to see and I normally only get to see them this one week every year! I always have so much fun and I love the people that I have the fun with! So for the past 8 summers the southeast has been my home and I have come very close to a lot of the cheer staff that I work with on a regular bases, but since I moved to Tennessee last Aug I am no longer a member of the southeast but of the midsouth. This was news I had to break to all the older cheer staff this past week and they were all very sad. Even had one guy tell me I was breaking his heart. haha I love that the staff in this region cares about me so much! But I made sure I enjoyed my week with this staff and spent a lot of time with them since I wont see many of them the rest of the summer!! So here are some pics from my week! I am now hanging at home for a couple days before I'm on the road again! Hope to have more fun to share again with you guys soon!!


Chloe :)






No comments:

Post a Comment