Wednesday, April 17, 2013

iPad Mini

So last week I finally broke down after about a year of talking about it and looking and bought an iPad Mini. I am so excited about my new toy! I bought it from AT&T because it was cheaper and I got a service plan with it since I travel so much so I can always use it! For the first week I did not have a case for it (because I am picky and couldnt find anything in the store that I liked so had to order it online) and carried it around in the box and even when I used it I left it in the box. I know such a nerd but didnt want to take any chances and mess it up! But Monday my case arrived in the mail and it is now safely in its home! I can say that I am in love and love my new toy! Dont have much uploaded on it yet (still learning and figuring out what to put on it) but love that I can put books on it and movies!! It is def going to be nice having it this summer when I am traveling!! I guess you can say this is my present to myself for getting a job and my Happy 30th Birthday present to myself also :) So if you have any good apps that you think I should download make sure you pass them my way (just know I really only like things that are free) haha 

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment