Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall in the Mountains

So let me start out by saying I grew up in a place where we had all 4 seasons and I am used to seeing the leaves changing colors and actually enjoying fall. But I have never seen fall and the leaves changing the way I have this year! Fall is beautiful in the mountains!! Seeing just the miles of color on a mountain and everywhere you look you just see all the beautiful reds, oranges, yellows and greens....it is just amazing!! Now the leaves are starting to fall off the trees and beauty is slowly disappearing but I am so glad that I got to experience it! If you have never been able to see the mountains in the fall you are more than welcomed to come visit me next year and enjoy the beauty that is here! I have taken some pics of what I have seen, yes I was driving every time I took a pic but I promise I was safe about it!! I hope you enjoy the pics and I would love for some of you to come visit me soon!! Now off to basketball practice!! 

Chloe :)



No comments:

Post a Comment