Saturday, September 3, 2011

College Football Season

This is my favorite time of year!! I love fall and college football season!! I love Sat, tailgating, screaming PURPLE and GOLD, hearing the cannon go off after a touchdown, sitting in front of my TV for hours at a time, seeing teams feel what its like to walk the plank and cheering my Pirates on to victory! Yes I am a Pirate at heart and down to my soul! I bleed Purple and Gold!! Their is nothing better than being an ECU Pirate and wearing my colors proudly! I live and breathe Pirate football and it doesnt matter if we are winning or losing I will always cheer my Pirates on! 

The 8 months out of the year that college football is not in my life I get so bored on Sat and feel like their is never anything on TV. But now I can be happy again! Not only do I love cheering on my Pirates but I also just love the game! I love watching the underdog win and seeing amazing games! Last nights TCU/Baylor game started the season off right! It was an amazing game and the underdog won!

I am not your typical female! I live and breathe college football and can tell you why a flag has been thrown before the ref says anything! I enjoy the game as much if not more than any guy and cheer and yell at the TV and for my team as hard, if not harder! This is my game and my sport! I love everything about college football!! So bring on college football season! I will be wearing my Purple and Gold (and sometimes black, purple and gold) every weekend and cheering loud! This is the best time of year so live and enjoy the best season/sport their is with all the crazyness that comes with College Football!! 

Go Pirates!!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment