Friday, September 16, 2011

This or That Game

So my friend Katie did this on her blog and I thought I would try it also. All my answers are impulse answers and I have not put any thought in to them. Hope you enjoy haha :)

Eat in our out? In
Car or subway? Car
Oprah or Jerry?Oprah
White or black? Black
In the country or abroad? Abroad
Madonna or Paris Hilton? Madonna
Ocean or mountains? Ocean
Forrest or beach? Beach
Ice cream or sorbet? Ice Cream
Boy or girl? Girl
Asia or Africa? Africa
Ketchup or mustard? Ketchup
Cats or dogs? Cats
Outside or inside? Inside
Shower or bath? Shower
Pants or shorts? Pants
High heels or flats? Flats
Break or tear apart? Break
Gas or electricity? Electricity
Hot dog or hamburger? Hamburger
Lettuce or spinach? Spinach
Aluminum or plastic? Plastic
Sex in the City or Melrose Place?  Sex in the City
Brad Pitt or George Clooney? Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston? Jennifer Aniston
Comedy or horror? Comedy
Detective or documentary? Documentary
Facts or fiction? Ficition
Books or movies? Movies
Underwater or high in the sky? Underwater
Peanuts or Snoopy? Snoopy
High or low? High
Love or trust? Love
Jacob or Edward? Edward
Diet or regular? Regular
Buy online or in stores?  In Stores
Fast or slow? Fast

So those are my answers. Dont know if this gives you any insight to me or who I am but def fun to have to think on your toes about two different things and pick the first one that comes to mind! 

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment