Monday, August 22, 2011

Life At The Moment

Well I dont really have anything fun to talk about right now. Summer is officially over with and I am now back at my moms spending most of my time trying to find a job. I dont know that I ever thought the task of finding a job would be this hard! I can say I have prolly applied to at least 25 jobs (if not more) since March and I am still unemployed. I did have a very close shot at getting a job in FL. I was one of their top 6 candidates and had an interview but in the end I did not end up getting the position. I am now starting to get frustrated with the whole process! I want to be in an Athletic Training room so bad right now. I want to be in preseason and getting my teams ready to start play but I am not. I never thought I would be so ready to start working but I am! I am so bored and really dont have much to do right now. I love my mom but its hard to move back in with your parent when you havent lived with them in like 7 years! I'm crossing my fingers that something will come my way really soon or I might be forced to settle doing something I dont really enjoy for awhile. Hopefully it does not come to that! I just have to keep having faith that I will find a job soon and that everything happens for a reason and when it is meant to happen for you it will! So to all my ATC friends that are in preseason know that I wish I was there with you! So everyone keep crossing your fingers and praying that I find a job soon before I go crazy! HAHAHA 

Well I'm done complaining about not having a job and I hope that soon I can post a blog sharing news of finally having one! So keep checking back to see what will happen next in my life!

Chloe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment