Monday, August 1, 2011

Ashley and Kevin's Wedding

This blog is a little late but better late then never! So the weekend before I left for Hawaii one of my friends from Furman got married! Ashley was the assistant volleyball coach while I was at Furman last year and we became close while rooming together all season, plus she lived with Abby so I saw her all the time! On July 9th she said I do to Kevin! It was such a beautiful wedding! She got married at a little church in Raleigh and then her reception was the the Museum of Art! That was such a fun and different wedding site. It was so cool to see all the art as we ate and danced! It was such a fun time and I really enjoyed getting to see Ashley and Kevin one last time before they move to Canada! (Kevin is from Canada and he is in school in Vancouver and still has a few years to go) so they are starting married life off there. I am going to miss her so much but I am so excited that I got to share in her and Kevin's big day! Please enjoy some of the pics I took from the wedding! It was a beautiful day and Ashley looked amazing!! 

Chloe :)

abs and I ready to head to the wedding


abs and I with the beautiful bride!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment