Saturday, March 23, 2013

SNAPCHAT

So if you cant see your best friends all the time the next best thing is snapchat. For those of you that have no idea what I am talking about, its a app that allows you to take a quick pic of yourself or something, give a short message and send it to your friends. The fun this about it is your friends can only look at the pic for 10sec or less and then it disappears forever. I love it because I can send ridiculous pictures of myself to my friends and no one else will ever see it but them!! I do it with the "mean girls" aka 2 of my very best friends like multiple times a day. We love send silly pics of ourselves and what we are doing just to pass the time and act like we are with each other! Sometimes we snap chat more during the day with each other then we text. Like we have full blown conversations through snap chat some days. haha But I love that I can send silly pics of myself to them and they in return send me silly pics and we just have fun with each other! So if you get snapchat and you want to enjoy in my ridiculousness then add me and we can be silly together!! 

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment