Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Bangs Are Back!

So I know this is not a normal blog for me but I just had to blog about my excitement to have m y bangs back. This past May I decided to try something different with my hair and got some bangs. I had my hair cut again in Aug to trim them up but then life just got the best of me and I went 6 months without a hair cut. As you can imagine my bangs disappeared and became this awkward length and I could never wear them down. So if you have seen me in the last couple of months I have always had my hair either in a braid, in a poof or clipped back due to the awkward length of my bangs. But now they are back and back in full force!! So excited to have my bangs back! I feel like a new person!! So what I have learned form these last 6 months is if I really want to have bangs I have to have them cut every 2-3 months or they are going to be awkward! Hahaha so yea the pic above is of my "new" hair aka having my bangs back and I am one happy girl :)

Chloe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment