Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012!

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope you all had a fun but safe new years eve! I spent the night with my bestest, her husband, baby P man, Brad and Jen, Jens parents and some new friends! We had a pretty laid back but fun new years eve! Its always nice to just hangout with great people, play card and have a drink. We watched the ball drop, had a champagne toast and shot off some fireworks then called it a night! Who would have thought that I would have been in bed by 1am on New Years Eve haha :) But it was a great night and I had lots of fun! Thanks to the Miller and Bull family for letting me be apart of your New Years!! 

So 2011 its self was not all that great of a year for me. I had some amazing times (like going to Hawaii)! But it also has been a hard one. being unemployed for 5 months has been hard but I have some great friends and family that have really helps me! But now its 2012 and its out with the old and in with the new! I am ready to see what this year has in store for me (and I am really hoping a job is right around the corner)! 2012 is also going to be a year of changes for me. If you are not someone that acts like you want me in your life then I am going to make sure you arent a part of mine. Its time for me to really do me and make myself happy in every way possible! So bring on 2012 I am ready for you!! 

Wishing all of you a very happy 2012 with lots of friendship and love!! 

Chloe :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment