Thursday, November 10, 2011

Time For A New Post

Well hello everyone!! It has been about a month since I last blogged so I thought it was time I do it again. I am sitting here in the starbucks at Barnes and Nobles (not my normal place to get free internet) but I was at the other starbucks yesterday and I didnt feel I should repeat the same place two days in a row. So I thought I would try a new place. The one thing I like about come here is I dont actually feel like I have to buy anything to use the internet here! So that works very well for me who is broke!

So I am sure everyone is wondering how my job hunting is going. Well I had a job interview almost three weeks ago at Forsthy Medical Center. This is a hospital in Winston-Salem, NC do be the community outreach ATC. I would mostly be working with community groups, like running and cycling groups. The job interview went very well but the job has a marketing component to it and well I know nothing about marketing (Never even took a marketing 101 class in college). I now have a second interview this Monday with the hospital again and this time I have to do a presentation. Does not have to be long (only5-10mins) and well I talk a lot so I am not worried about the time. Just kind of nervous about having to do a presentation as part of an interview. And I never knew making a presentation about my profession would actually be so hard. But it is deferentially harder than I ever thought it would be! So we will see how it goes on Monday! So everyone say a little prayer for me and wish me luck!

On another note I really have to find a job by Dec 17th because that is when my mom has to be out of her apt. For those of you that dont know she is moving in with her boyfriend and well I will no longer have a place to live. Or at least I will not be moving in with her and him! I am sure I could live with my aunt but I would really like to have a job and a place of my own. Its very hard to be this independent person and live on your own for 7+ years and then have to move back in with family! I am very grateful for them and the fact that they have given me a free place to live while I continue my job search but I am ready to start my life again! I know it has been a long process for me but I am keeping my head held high because I know that God has a plan for me and he is just saving something great for me :)

Well thats a little bit of what has been going on in my life since my last post. Hopefully things will continue to change for me (in a good way) and I will soon be posting about finally finding a job! So make sure you keep checking back to see whats new in my life!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment