Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Break!

So the King Women's Basketball team is off to a great start! We are 8-2 ending out 2013 and going into the Christmas break!! I am so proud of this team, their hard work and how much they have developed already this season! Cant wait to see what 2014 and conference play has in store for this team!! Bring on 2014 but first Christmas break!! 

With that being said.....I am officially on Christmas break and off for the next 8 days!! I am so excited about this break and it doesn't come at a better time. My body, mind and soul need a break from life and I really need to see my family and best friends!! So I'm NC bound for the next week and I am so excited to just be at home!! 

BY TN!! See you on the 28th and work I'll see you again on the 30th!! SO kicking up my feet, putting a smile on my face and enjoying my break!! 

I hope all of you have an amazing Christmas and have some time to get refreshed and ready to welcome 2014 with open arms!!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment