Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Heartbroken

This past weekend was a very hard weekend for me. I sadly had to put down my beloved George and let me tell you I am so heartbroken over it. I found out Sat morning that he had cancer and their was nothing we could do about it. The last thing I wanted for this amazingly sweet kitty was for him to suffer so I had to make the hard decision, by myself, to put him down. I do not believe I have cried this much since my dad passed away 7 1/2 years ago.


George has been a part of our family for the past 9 years and he was the most loving cat we have ever had. I always said he was a dog trapped in a cats body because he would come when he was called, waited at the door for me every day, among many other things. I loved this cat with all my heart and my house just isn't the same without him. George was also my daddy's cat, so loosing George is harder than any other animal I have ever had. So hard to put down the animal that my dad loved so much. Poor Boris is just walking around the house wondering where his brother is. This has just been so hard for me, and Boris, and I think it will take me awhile to get over this lose. I love you Georgey!! You were one in a million and I will never have another cat like you! Thank you for 9 great years and being such an very loving and happy boy! I sure hope you are cuddled up on dad's stomach relaxing right now!!



No comments:

Post a Comment