Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

I am so excited that I can finally tell everyone a secret that I have been holding inside for a week now! I have been asked to travel to New York for Thanksgiving to work the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!! I am so excited for this once in a lifetime opportunity and so very grateful to Varsity giving me this chance!! I can't wait to experience New York and the Parade with some amazing friends! I promise while I am there I will take lots of pics and do as many things I can in the week I am there! I am just so blessed to have this chance and I am going to enjoy every min of it! I have watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade every year since I was little and I always wanted to be in the parade but just having the chance to be there in person and work it is close enough to that dream as I will ever get! I will not do a count down till Nov that way people arent like really Chloe its only September :) haha Well I just wanted to share that little bit of exciting news today! Now back to getting ready for classes to start next week and preseason soccer practice! 

Chloe :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment