Saturday, December 15, 2012

30

IN 6 MONTHS I WILL TURN 30

So I have 6 months left to enjoy my 20's before I officially have to say good by to them and enter my 30's. I already feel myself getting old. I told a friend recently that I thought I might have a many midlife crisis when I turn 30 because so many things I had planned or thought would have already happen in my life by the age of 30 hasnt happened yet and most wont happen by then. One big one is I thought I would be married by 30 but as we all know I am not nor do I even have a man in my life to start thinking about marriage with. My dad and my aunt always said I was not allowed to get married till I was at least 30 so I mean I at least listen (even though not on purpose) to one rule that was given to me when I was younger. LOL So I am going to enjoy these last 6 months of my 20's to the fullest all while remembering everything that has happened in the last 10 years and the person that I have become!

Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment